1.    #1  
    Saw this on Fatwallet today ... never really paid attention to mini-sd stuff... till the 755p that is.

Kingston 2GB miniSD Card with Full-Sized Adapter $12.95 after Rebate

Posted in Electronics by K. Sebring Thursday, May 10th 2007

Buy.com offers the Kingston 2GB miniSD card with full-sized adapter for just $12.95 after this $15.00 rebate, which is valid through May 12, 2007. Budget shipping is free, and those new to Google checkout can save an additional $10.00 by using the service. More information on the Google checkout promotion can be seen in this Hot Deal thread and here, directly from Google.

http://www.fatwallet.com/news/?storyid=727155
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    Saw this on Fatwallet today ... never really paid attention to mini-sd stuff... till the 755p that is.

Kingston 2GB miniSD Card with Full-Sized Adapter $12.95 after Rebate

Posted in Electronics by K. Sebring Thursday, May 10th 2007

Buy.com offers the Kingston 2GB miniSD card with full-sized adapter for just $12.95 after this $15.00 rebate, which is valid through May 12, 2007. Budget shipping is free, and those new to Google checkout can save an additional $10.00 by using the service. More information on the Google checkout promotion can be seen in this Hot Deal thread and here, directly from Google.

http://www.fatwallet.com/news/?storyid=727155

So final cost is 2.95, just be sure to mail in the rebate promptly! I had gotten one from Circuit City today for 40 bucks or so. I will be returning that one.
    if card readers read mini sd cards without the need for the adapter switching from standard to mini wouldn't be so bad... but now I've got to remember to keep the adapter with me... because I always use my sd card to grab some mp3's or files from a buddies pc while I'm out & about...
    HTC Touch Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844 View Post
    So final cost is 2.95, just be sure to mail in the rebate promptly! I had gotten one from Circuit City today for 40 bucks or so. I will be returning that one.
    That's if you use Google Checkout for the first time. It's $12.95 after rebate. If you use GCO for the first time you get an extra $10 off, so that's your $2.95.

http://www.buy.com/prod/kingston-2gb...204134653.html

It figures, because I just ordered a couple 1GB MicroSD cards for $9.99 shipped. They come with MiniSD and standard SD adapters, but this looks like a better deal. Drats!

http://www.meritline.com/kingston-1-...-adapters.html
    Don't forget: miniSD and microSD are not the same critter!
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Dog Doc View Post
    Don't forget: miniSD and microSD are not the same critter!
    Right, but since the MicroSD card I posted comes with MiniSD and SD adapters, it'll work for any Treo.
    Be very careful dealing with Buy.com. I am planning on getting a Treo755P and saw this offer posted here and went through the link and ordered this card or so I thought. My first clue was the price was $30.00 not $27.00. Because I was using Google checkout for the first time I was unsure if that was how they did it because that was the original price before the Buy.com discount. Well they pulled a bait and switch. When I questioned them by e-mail about the price after placing the order, they pulled that page and as you can see say this is no longer offered by the manufacturer. They refused to address this problem by e-mail so I got them to give me a phone number. They kept saying $30.00 was the price with a $9.00 discount. I finally figured it out. They switched my order to a micro SD card which they have at the $30.00 price. What is truly amazing is that they shipped the order within 2 hours so I couldn't cancel it once I figured this out. Buyer beware- when something is to good to be true it often is. I have now been on hold with them for 45 minutes to see if there is anyway I can stop this order. They were extremely unhelpful with my first call so doubt they will do much. Just wanted to give you all a heads up on what I have encountered.
    Hi all,
    Wondering if any of the new 755P owners have tried out any of the 4GB mini-SD cards out there? I have been reading multiple threads from the 750 forum about there problems c these cards. Sounds like many have had good luck c some generic 4GB cards on Ebay, while others have had those cards die on them. I take it that the 755P does NOT take the new SDHC format? Would be nice if it did as several "reputable" companies (AData, Transcend,etc.) make 4GB SDHC cards. Anybody have any firm data on this area? Really wish Palm would have kept the SD format--I love my A-Data 4GB SD card!!
    thanks,
    D
    Quick question, "Transcend 4GB Mini SDHC Card" would that work with the Treo 755p? I ask because SDHC part...HERE
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter