1.    #1  
    thanks
    There have been a few threads on the subject and it would appear that in a number of cases it has taken a long time and a lot of persistences to get the money. Maybe eBay would be a better option.
    I waited about 6 months before selling my 650 after I got the 700p. Worked out well. There's always seems to be a big "sell off" on ebay when new models come out, forcing the prices down. I ended up pocketing about another $75 by waiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    There have been a few threads on the subject and it would appear that in a number of cases it has taken a long time and a lot of persistences to get the money. Maybe eBay would be a better option.
    It took me 6 months to get the monies; stressful, steer clear. Palm was helpful and followed thru with the company that actually came up with the monie. They had some fine print too, if you sent in the phone, they would not return it to you if it did not meet their criteria and you were basically up a creek.
  5. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Thanks for the info. I'm planning to upgrade my 650 to 755p, but I will probably hang onto it a while just to make sure there's nothing wrong with the 755p. eBay sounds much safer than Palm, and as SprintTreoUser says, there's a lot of benefit in waiting anyway.