1.    #1  
    Anyone having trouble dialing out through the car kit of the Garmin C5xx series of GPS devices? Everything else works perfectly, but when I try to dial out through the GPS, it looks like it "thinks" the call has been transferred, but nothing happens.

I have a Garming C550 with the latest firmware, and a Treo 650 with the latest firmware. I have a feeling that this is a Treo issue, as I will attempt to make this work later today with a different BT phone.
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    I have a NUVI 360 with the Treo 680. Sometimes the bluetooth works and sometimes it doesn't. It was a neat idea, but Garmin designed the functionality around basic, bluetooth enabled phones, not Palm Os, or Windows Mobile devices.
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    I have the Nuvi 360 as well and just bought the 700wx through Verizon. My connection is intermittent at best. Sometimes it stays on the entire time I am in the car and other times it connects and then disconnects about a minute later. I am hoping there will be a fix with either the Garmin or Treo sometime in the near future.