Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    I have purchased many games for my 700p, like many of you have. Only a handful proved to be worth the money.

But, I stumbled onto Warfare Incorporated and I can't remember how. I had no expectations for it.

Over the past few months it has proven to be the best thing I've ever had on my Treo.

Is there anything out there as good or close?

I know the question is subjective but please respond if you feel very strongly about a game.

Thanks
    Seems you like strategy games? Tried my Crimson Fields port? Is a bit difficult to get everything on the card correctly (you need a card reader) but the game is a very nice one and free. Look at www.metaviewsoft.de for the Palm port.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    PUZZLE QUEST!!! Though Wish it was for palm ;_;. Hmm, Everyone loves that Legacy game. Also there is EDGE which is a good RPG game. .
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    Warefare Incorporated is pretty cool. I used to have huge War Craft parties with some of my more geeky friends, borrowing high speed network switches from the office and connecting as many as 20 folks for a game. On the lighter side, Sim Village is quite fun. It's halarious to watch the villagers try to figure out who should end up with whom, and when little kids start appearing and dancing around,bit makes me laugh. Fun, fun, time wasting entertainment.
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Seems you like strategy games? Tried my Crimson Fields port? Is a bit difficult to get everything on the card correctly (you need a card reader) but the game is a very nice one and free. Look at www.metaviewsoft.de for the Palm port.
    I was interested in your port, but for the life of me, and my "find file application", I could not locate "Crimson.prc" in your crimson_src.zip archive. Those of us who don't Windoze can't use the .exe. Any suggestions?
    Forensic Scientist

Exe stands for executable and means a palm executable in a zip file. _src on the other hand stands for source and is only needed if you like to alter and recompile it.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro