1.    #1  
    I skimmed the SMS Official Lockup Thread to see if this issue was reported. I didn't see it.

Is anyone experiencing reports of duplicate text messages? When you text message someone, are they reporting to you that they receive more than one of the same message from you?

Over the last 3 months I've been experiencing this issue. It's driving my contacts nuts. I know the MR is due out soon. Hopefully it will address this issue, but I wanted to know if this is isolated or have other 700p users experienced the same. Thanks in advance.

P.S. My carrier is Sprint.
    It's a network issue. Not uncommon.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I've been on the receiving end of the duplicate messages and it is annoying. Especially if you're on PPU messaging...
    Almost ALL of my Sprint friends report this issue, and no resolve has surfaced!
    It's not limited to the Treo, that use to happen with my LG phone as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by pool_shark View Post
    It's not limited to the Treo, that use to happen with my LG phone as well.
    Definitely! I'm the only one of my friends to even have a smartphone and they (especially the GF) get multiple texts. I also receive multiple texts, but when you send & receive over 4000/mo, it seems fickle to even bother to correct it! Now, its the delayed texts that bug me to no end! !
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    T-Mobile has this problem all the time. Usually it is a T-Mobile to T-Mobile message that is sent twice or sometimes even 3 times.
    Yes, this has been reported in this forum.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!