Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    I currently own the 700p. Actually I just purchased it from SERO less than a month ago, and I can't believe it is already no longer listed.

There is no POS phone listed. They still have the 700wx and the Q, but no 700p. That would make sense if they 755p was going to be offered. But it is not there either.

What is this saying about our "beloved" POS model? Is it already being shelved?

I have my theories and speculations, but I didn't know if anyone had something a bit more factual.

I just find it surprising that "normal" SPRINT still offers it, but SERO doesn't. Why drop it with just that one division?

Hmmm...

K-
    I'm just guessing that they are making room for the 755p when it launches on Monday.
    End Of Life. (Killed before it achieved success).
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joad View Post
    End Of Life. (Killed before it achieved success).
    And before it got an update!
    I ordered mine from SERO on Monday morning. Just got in in the nick of time.
    Of course, they're out of stock.
    Be cool, I say.
    I thought the SERO was a plan used to retain unhappy customers...there is a website for this? Can anyone (Sprint customer) sign up? If so, point me to the website!
    The website only sets up new lines. I was able to get a SERO plan just by calling 611 and asking for the SERO plan. But if you want a new line, here's the info.

http://www.sprint.com/sero

use the email holiday@sprint.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Musicman247 View Post
    The website only sets up new lines. I was able to get a SERO plan just by calling 611 and asking for the SERO plan. But if you want a new line, here's the info.

http://www.sprint.com/sero

use the email holiday@sprint.com
    Ohk. No, I wont set up a new line. But did you just call 611 and ask for the plan or did you have to justify it?