Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Post your images of Dialbyphoto!!
    I have a theme, but thought I would start with this....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'll wait until after the contest is over. ^_^
  3.    #3  
    Thats why I posted a non-contest entry LOL.....
    Hopefully people would be honest about it....
    It's too bad you can't post all three of yours...I love them! I didn't enter the contest, so I could post mine. But, I still can't figure out where the screen shots go when I snap them. I tried ScreenShot, but it was confusing...maybe I'll try Snap again.
  5.    #5  
    try snap.....it goes into the palm app snap folder on your card. its saved as a bitmap...If more people posted, I will post the ones I submitted.
    For snap screenshots it will be located under Palm/Programs/Snap folder.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    I'll wait until after the contest is over. ^_^
    yeah but they are up on the site.....
    nice work by the way.
    I am right next to your spiderman dialpad.
    Baby Boy number 2 is due tomorrow!!! Do you have a name, yet?? Vinnie is adorable...I'm so excited for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    yeah but they are up on the site.....
    nice work by the way.
    I am right next to your spiderman dialpad.
    Why thank ya, I love Spiderman 3....up until I saw the movie eghhh! Topher Grace is NNOOOOOOO VENOM! Anyway I feel they rushed it, you didn't feel for the villians as much as the last 2, dedicated some time to having a story for them. Oh well, I ramble on. Which one are you? They both look good, love the white wallpaper for simplicity but love the house, makes me wished I had that, good view I'm sure ^_^ I would post more themes but wouldn't want it to mysteriously appear in the contest heheh
  10.    #10  
    I am the numberpad with fallingwater (the house) my others aren't up there...yet?
    Who would have thought that mine would show up on the front page of the contest...
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
  12.    #12  
    Here is my official entry to the contest based on dead but famous architects.
    Nice lookin theme right there ^_^ Hmm, let me try and build something new for the new 755P burgandy color theme. Might take a lil while >.<
  14.    #14  
    sounds good.
    Welp here goes a simple red theme ^_^.

Do you think you can make a Blue or Green version of that? and possibly up the background? I like that a lot!
    That's great! Pink would be nice...
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    That's great! Pink would be nice...

Go buy a RAZR!!!!
    Thanks, glad ya like it, I'll go ahead and make the green/blue/pink version. I am curious of up the background comment? I take it as make it lil brighter??
    Never mind, just realized up most likely means upload >.< Hehe, well here you all go. Enjoy ^_^
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast