Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    OK, I had hoped that Butler's keyguard would be big enough for me to see w/o the goold ole glasses one but nooooo. ;-)

So, is there any application that puts a big clock on the screen when the keyguard pops up so you can read the time w/o having to squint? Date would be great too.

Ideally palmaryclock, mobileclock, etc. would do this, but I don't think they do...I would love to have their timers but right now just need a big clock to pop up when the keyguard shows.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    How about KeyguardTime+? I assumed from your post title that you'd seen it. Lots of nice, big clock options that can be tied to the keyguard, and it's free. Not certain it's 700p-compatible, But I imagine it is.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
  3.    #3  
    Hey, no, I hadn't seen that....still having troubles of where to find software. treocentral, treonauts, mytrea.net, handango, etc. all seem to have different views to similar software, but lack complete coverage at any one of them especially for freeware.

Will def. check this out!
    Keyguardtime rocks. I use it and love it.
    Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    I love KeyguardTime+, but unfortunately for my mix of software, it seems to cause instability. All the versions, even the latest betas will cause those annoying unknown cause resets, which stop once I delete it. With the last couple of betas, it'll also cause some font corruption, first on screen when I press-and-hold for the time, then cascading into Blazer when I'm trying to read the mobile version of TreoCentral.
    i also had some issues with the new keyguardtime+ on my treo 700p.. resets and font corruption in blazer

i am looking for another clock program that will popup when i push a button like keyguardtime does...

any suggestions?

i use this program for keyguard, but u cant make it popup whenever u want, only when keyguard is on

http://www.megasoft2000.com/product....&division=palm

http://www.megasoft2000.com/product_img/KeyguardExt.jpg
    anyone have any suggestions for another popup clock... not just when keyguard is on but when u want to see time... just like what keyguardtime+ does..can launch clock with a push of a button... i have been having random resets on my treo 755 and have read that this application might be the cause... so i am trying to find a replacement.. any thoughts?
    Er... TreoHour?
    I switched to Keyguard EXT and it is great. Even better than keyguard time
    Palm Pilot -> Palm IIIX -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre
    ya... it has nice graphics but i wish u could launch it via a hard key or something, no popup option... only can use with keyguard

i am testing out treohour posted above
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex View Post
    Er... TreoHour?
    cool program and has the feature i am looking for but it is making my treo wake up allot slower....

when i have it enabled it takes about 2 secs after i hit power button for screen to light up... with it disabled it lights up right away

i am not using program with keyguard .. just for popup use... i guess i am back to the drawing board...

i am using version 5.0.. is that the latest version?
    i just tried mobileclock which seems really cool..

http://www.rmobile.ca/

http://www.rmobile.ca/subpages/download.html
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    I use Watchmaker and share it on my Datebook hard key. I've been really happy with it.
    Nicky
    I purchased FastLaunch, so you can either set the clock to come up over any other app, or just launch a clock app and then use Butler to toggle back to the app you were in.

I wish they had an app like 2Day for the Keyguard. TealGlance comes the closest to what I want. Something that will give me the clock as well as status of Battery, Bluetooth, Memory, Email, SMS, Missed Calls, Voice Mail, IMs, Text, Today's Calendar, and To Do List. I know..its a lot for one screen, but 2Day pretty much already does all that...just not from the KeyGuard.
    Quote Originally Posted by nsanders View Post
    I use Watchmaker and share it on my Datebook hard key. I've been really happy with it.
    how do you share it?
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    I used to use KeyGuardTime but now, mainly due to its interface and large clock, I am very happy with KeyGuard EXT.

I guess that makes me a convert. Which is funny because I've always been covert. Good thing I'm not a Contra...

SMEGGIE
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

A bigger Treo fan than I'll admit.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    i also had some issues with the new keyguardtime+ on my treo 700p.. resets and font corruption in blazer

i am looking for another clock program that will popup when i push a button like keyguardtime does...

any suggestions?

i use this program for keyguard, but u cant make it popup whenever u want, only when keyguard is on

http://www.megasoft2000.com/product....&division=palm

http://www.megasoft2000.com/product_img/KeyguardExt.jpg
    You can pop it up every time you turn off your Treo and turn it on again...

SMEGGIE
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

A bigger Treo fan than I'll admit.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast