1.    #1  
    I was ready to go out and get the phone today. Then find out from TC review that it does not include the phone software enhancements of the 680?? What's that about? I was looking forward to the enhancements, instead of the tired phone app I've had for 3 yrs on my 650.

Kinda put a damper on my enthusiasm.
    I prefer the phone application on the 700p and 755p compared to the 680. With the 680 you cant' press the phone button and just start typing to pull up a contact you have to switch views. Don't let it dampen your enthusiasm.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Yeah ... but no change at all ? I'm not suggestiosn you ruin a good thing, but it is a new phone. a little change, may adaptaion of the bestr 680 phone app qualities might have been nice.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    I prefer the phone application on the 700p and 755p compared to the 680. With the 680 you cant' press the phone button and just start typing to pull up a contact you have to switch views. Don't let it dampen your enthusiasm.
    It depends on your default view. I have mine set to the contact page, and when I hit the phone button, all I need to do is start typing the name of the person I want, and it starts showing the names that match what I'm typing. I agree that is you have it set to default to another page you have to switch, I guess it just depend on what you want for a default view.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."