Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoad View Post
    uh, http://www.sprint.com/powerim for the application, runs on my 650 but always get an error when I try to connect.

It was originally hidden (after download), so unset that attribute. Of note, when I tried to download it again (thinking it wasn't downloaded) it gave an interesting message "you already have an im program installed, do you want to replace it". that was different than the normal overwriting message.
    trying to download...page not found.
    I went to the link and i got "this item is unavailable" on my 700p.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Wouldnt that kill your battery? Toccer does that. No thanks...I have unlimited SMS's, so I guess we have different constraints.
    Yeah, it can hurt battery life. But I can have my Treo plugged in at my desk all day at work, so it's not really a concern for me. Besides, with VeriChat because of the third party proxy, I could be disconnected from Vision, then it would connect when I get an IM so it's not too harsh on the battery. I had it set to use SMS for the notifications since I have unlimited SMS right now. But since I'll likely be losing that, I'd like the option to use just data.
    Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    well, it was there once. It now appears to have disappeared.
    sprint is fast! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by enynite View Post
    trying to download...page not found.
    I'm getting the same thing. Does anyone have the PRC that could send it to me?
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81 View Post
    I'm getting the same thing. Does anyone have the PRC that could send it to me?
    and to live up to my older brother's nickname for me...Me too!!!

and to live up to my older brother's nickname for me...Me too!!!

Funny! As the oldest of 5 sons, I remember those 'Me toos'!
    He's 30 and I'm 28 and He still calls me that! lol
    but hey, at least you "oldest brother" guys didn't get any handme downs!
    He's 30 and I'm 28 and He still calls me that! lol
    but hey, at least you "oldest brother" guys didn't get any handme downs!
    I was always larger (I'm currently 6'9" & the next tallest is 6'4") than all of my brothers, so they didnt get ANY hand-me-downs! Besides, we eldest had responsibilities of setting the example and wanted your freedoms!
    you guys are characters... reminding me of the abuse my older brother dealt out to me ... 5 year differance.

As far as on topic: the PRC would be nice
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    someone just post it.
    Quote Originally Posted by hall316 View Post
    someone just post it.

Yes, Please!

I don't really understand why sprint isn't giving this to everyone already -- if their goal is to make us burn more minutes, anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by hall316 View Post
    someone just post it.
    I'm sure the reviewers are bound by some agreement to not release this! But I would LOVE for someone to just post it!
    I guess no one has a 755p haha maybe cause it hasnt come out yet :P that 650 guy was B/Sing
    Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    BS'ing you say? The creator code for the app is TSPI

when you get your hands on it, you'll see that its the truth. The main reason I'm not posting it, is cause it doesn't work on my 650. It runs, but I can't connect to anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoad View Post
    BS'ing you say? The creator code for the app is TSPI

when you get your hands on it, you'll see that its the truth. The main reason I'm not posting it, is cause it doesn't work on my 650. It runs, but I can't connect to anything.
    why don't you post it so that those of us with other models can try it. My 700p runs on the exact same os as the 755p. I believe you have it fwiw -- i'm just impatient and want to play with it myself.
    Yeah! Post it or PM us if you dont want to risk the chance of getting in trouble!
    someones only talkin cause they can't do the walkin.... o_O
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu View Post
    someones only talkin cause they can't do the walkin.... o_O

OOOoooohhhh someone got pwned.
    been dying to use that.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast