1.    #1  
    Is it me, or did the 755p seem dimmer than the 700p she had? Otherwise she's a bonehead. I don't care that it has some IM programs or google maps. (software not bad, but should be available on 700p)

Talk about the hardware. Any compelling reason to buy this? Slimmer? Who cares.. No antenna? Don't care. Surely there's something else. (i know..that it actually works as advertised? lol)
    Yeah, and at the end she says it's the 655p. Is that some kind of dark humor?
  3.    #3  
    I checked palmone.com. http://www.palm.com/us/products/smar...p/details.html

Check the "new since 700p" section.

Small size, no antenna..blah blah. Yeah yeah..we know.

Push email. Umm..that's on 700p too. Don't need it though.

MiniSD support. That's not an upgrade IMO. It's a downgrade.

Built in Google maps. That's just software. I don't want stuff "built in" like that.

Hardware specs are the same. Same processor. Same evdo speed. Same BT. Same crappy desktop sync (so far).

Oh there's something. Improved phone app. But i didn't see any details on that. What's the improvement? I'm thinking its the send to voicemail or text options. Still nothing worthwhile and this should be available on new ROM update if it ever happens for 700p.

Battery life worse on 755p as noted in specs under each. Video capture resolution is different on 755p (or could be a typo).
  4.    #4  
    I checked palmone.com. http://www.palm.com/us/products/smar...p/details.html

Check the "new since 700p" section.

Small size, no antenna..blah blah. Yeah yeah..we know.

Push email. Umm..that's on 700p too. Don't need it though.

MiniSD support. That's not an upgrade IMO. It's a downgrade.

Built in Google maps. That's just software. I don't want stuff "built in" like that.

Hardware specs are the same. Same processor. Same evdo speed. Same BT. Same crappy desktop sync (so far).

Oh there's something. Improved phone app. But i didn't see any details on that. What's the improvement? I'm thinking its the send to voicemail or text options. Still nothing worthwhile and this should be available on new ROM update if it ever happens for 700p.

Battery life worse on 755p as noted in specs under each. Video capture resolution is different on 755p (or could be a typo).
    it's the same exact phone app, same crappy camera with no flash, same s h ! t, different model number...
    Blazer seems to blaze as always, downloads 300k of a website and gets stuck :/

Linky:
    http://reviews.cnet.com/4660-10619_7...?tag=cnetfd.mt
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    The good news is that it is no better than my 700p, so I guess I'll have no envy. The bad news is...it is no better than my 700p that I bought a year ago!!!