1.    #1  
    seeking advice - i have found it too difficult to deal with bluetooth and wireless headsets for my 700p (as documented by others elsewhere), but I'm tired of the tangled cords on the wired headsets.

can anyone recommend a good headset with a retractable cord, so i don't have tangles of cords all over my car?? thanks for any input...
    I hated my retractable because of the weight and bulk of the keeper while wearing the headset.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    I hated my retractable because of the weight and bulk of the keeper while wearing the headset.
    Same here but I saw one recently that has a clip on the retractable, let me find it ...... here it is:

BoxWave miniBuds - headphones

http://www.boxwave.com/images_bw/pro...ds_wb_main.jpg

I'm going to try a pair next time I order some stuff.
    It would be ideal if they made the clip on a short leash so you could place it on your belt and make the rest retractable. I have a mono headset like this. It also doubles as a belt clip phone holder
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Same here but I saw one recently that has a clip on the retractable, let me find it ...... here it is:

thanks, but I'm actually looking for a headset, not headphones - any suggestions there?
    Ive got a Jabra that has the retractor right on the belt clip portion. I would maybe let it go for a couple of buck if youre interested...
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.