1.    #1  
    While on a business trip, I bought the Seidio extended power battery for my Treo 680 and the "humpback" cover separately. However, the cover has never "clicked" into place and falls off in my hand by just simply pickup up the Treo. Very, very annoying.

I Emailed Seidio but they wanted my receipt to offer me a replacement. The receipt was lost during the trip (14 days out of the country), so I'm screwed. I'm not going to continue using the 680 with a rubber band on it, so I'm going back to my trusty 650.
    surely THEY must have record of your purchase! That's unfortunate. I'd fight a bit harder.
    Wow! Another thread about poor workmanship on Seidio products, I'm shocked...

Don't worry, you may not get help when you email, but when they see complaints here on TC made out in the open, they're very quick to respond publicly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Wow! Another thread about poor workmanship on Seidio products, ...:
    and ****-poor customer disservice....
    My 2400 battery and humpback battery door fit and work great...so far. Fit and finish is good, and the cover is not loose at all...at least on mine.
    Crimson Treo 680 (given up for adoption)
    BlackBerry 9000 Bold - Main
    Palm Centro - Secondary
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    They must have emailed you a recepit when you ordered it... every GOOD company does that.

I have never had experience with them, so I wouldn't know the quality of there products, but I just opted for a Treo 680 and two 1200mAh batteries from Palm.
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    Quote Originally Posted by billwill View Post
    While on a business trip, I bought the Seidio extended power battery for my Treo 680 and the "humpback" cover separately..
    You mentioned that you purchased the cover seperately. I'm assuming that it was from one of our retailers as we do not sell the cover seperately. I'm sure they can get you a quick replacement or a duplicate receipt. If the product was purchased from our website we can easily find your purchase information in our database. Please email your information to forum@seidio.com and I will get it to customer service to get you a replacement door.
    when I got my arctic cover it also did not click into place.
    I was able to fix it with a little sandpaper.
    after comparing it to the palm door, I noticed that the 2 indentations on either side of the release button did not catch.

I carefully sanded the plastic in front of the indentations until the cover stayed in place.
    Never had a problem with it since then.
    Took about 5 minutes to fix, obviously their mold is not exactly within OEM tolerances.

It was a lot quicker and cheaper than sending it back to seidio, and it looks exactly the same.

Good luck