Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Anyone got an idea of how to do this on a 650?
    You can set up a bookmark and while you're on a call, go to your bookmark. Or, I use DialByPhoto and while I'm on a call, I press the green phone button to call up DBP's home screen and select "Call Log".
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    glad to hear that it can be done

How do I go about setting up a bookmark?
    http://palmdiscovery.netfirms.com/nf...avorites-page/

Sorry, too lazy to write it up again.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
    Doesn't the 650 already have a call log button setup on the phone application screen? Is it not possible to get to it while on a call? What am I missing?
    Last edited by scsanden; 05/13/2007 at 07:13 AM.
    Not on mine. I have to it up as one on the Favorites. My Treo is an unlocked GSM Treo from HK.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Hmmm - If by "bookmark" Christinac130 meant a favourites page button then I'm not sure this helps me. While on a call I cannot get to see my Favourites page.

I might not have asked my question clearly enough. Let me try a bit more detail:

I want to be able to bring up my Call Log while the phone is on a call. For example if Mr. X & I are on a call and he asked what time last night I called Mr. Y how can I retrieve this info without hanging up on Mr. X?
    While on call, tap on the "Speakerphone" icon on the screen and then you can go into other parts of the Treo like going into the Favorites without disconnecting the call.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    This must be an unbranded GSM issue then. I can't get into my favourites no matter what I do. Activating the speakerphone does not let me in either.

I finally solved this problem by using Butler and enabling Keylauncher. I have to go out to my launcher first but at least I can do it. I'd like a more intuitive method, but at least now I don't need to hang up on anyone.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I have a Sprint 650.

I can get to my contacts while on a call by pressing the apps key and using the contacts icon. Maybe if you could create an icon for call log, that would work.
    Quote Originally Posted by fly888 View Post
    This must be an unbranded GSM issue then. I can't get into my favourites no matter what I do. Activating the speakerphone does not let me in either.

I finally solved this problem by using Butler and enabling Keylauncher. I have to go out to my launcher first but at least I can do it. I'd like a more intuitive method, but at least now I don't need to hang up on anyone.
    maceyr has an Unlocked GSM and he's not having a problem...