Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Yesterday my Treo 650 was working. When I woke up this morning I made a call, and I heard nothing. Tried to call again, and some other persons, but I could hear nothing. They couldn't hear me either.

The "Use Speaker Phone" icon is no longer visible on the display, so it seems like the Treo knows that there's something wrong.

I have done a hard reset with no luck. I haven't tried the handsfree yet though.

Anyone knows where to look?

========================
    Andreas Carlsson, Borås, Sweden
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Hmmm..... I just realized something. I haven't used the phone since i was at the gym yesterday. And the display acts just like when you have a headset plugged into it, ie no "Use Speaker Phone" icon.

I think there's some physical damage to the headest connector... Will try the headset during my lunch, and then post again!

========================
    also....which service are you using?
    I had a problem with verizon on saturday, and just reprogrammed the phone.
    le us know how you make out.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Yep, it works with the headset!

I use my Treo with Pocket Tunes when I exercise, the headphone connector must have done something so the phone always think the headset is plugged in.

Good time to buy a Bluetooth set... :-/
    ========================
    This exact thing happened to me yesterday. I took it in to the Sprint store, and I was able to get a 700p since they no longer have any 650s. It might be worth your while to go talk to your provider (if you have insurance).
    Volumecare has a software bypass that should help you out.
    My Cingular 650 does that to me all the time. I have to insert and pull out the connector furiously until it worked again!
    Yeap thats a Treo You can try inserting and pulling out the headphone connector or I've heard a soft rest has worked too.
    I have a bluetooth that I use with the phone and it still doesn't work for me. Any other suggestions on what I should do?
    This is a known problem. See this thread.
    Handspring Prism ---> PalmOne Treo650