Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Hello,

I currently sync with palm software but was wondering if it was possible to sync with microsoft outlook 2007 instead from now on. I am looking to sync with microsoft outlook 2007 but do not have a clue as to the steps i need to take in order to complete this task. I was mainly wondering first if it was possible to switch and then second what steps do i need to take to do this?

Any help with this matter would be helpful.

thanks
    http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...007update.html

Just get the conduit for Outlook 2007, and you'll be all set.
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Once i download that...do i need to delete the palm software or anything or just keep it closed on the computer? also, do i need a particular sync software as well for microsoft outlook?
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    you will need to load the disc your treo came with and install new apps>synchronize with outlook. then follow the screens. it is really easy to do. good luck.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Thank you for responding. One last quick question tho. should i delete the palm calendar and everything from my computer before reputting the disc in and changing it to sync with microsoft outlook?
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Nope just leave it in there, I didn't have any problems during my install.