1.    #1  
    I logged a request for my issue with syncing my Treo 680 with iPhoto via missing sync and am still waiting for Markspace to get back to me. I believe this issue is a common one (although it's not mentioned on the knowledgebase) and is fixed by a new version of the iPhoto conduit.

If someone has received this conduit file from Markspace would you be able to send it to me or post it somewhere.

Thanks
    Greg
  2.    #2  
    Never mind, I finally got a reply from MarkSpace.
    Greg,
    Has MS sent you a new conduit? iPhoto sync doesn't work on my 755P, but they pretty much say it should.
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    mine isn't syncing with my 680, i thought i was doing something wrong and now your all saying its a conduit problem?

please tell.
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    I still have a iphoto syncing problem. Worked fine with 700p, choaks with a 755p. I've told them repeatedly about the issue and their stand is 'we'll get to it.'
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    I bettr not have to upgrade to version 6 to get it to work again!
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    its on their website. works like a charm! glad to have photo syncing back again, especially after using my 680's camera A LOT more then my 650!
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Doesn't work with the 755. In addition, before this update, they told me if I synced ONLY to the photo conduit, with all others deactivated, it would work. That doesn't work with the 755, either. I just e-mailed to let them know, and inquire further.

--Andy