1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 700p. I recall reading a review some months ago about software that could be used to view your PDA screen (and use your PDA, I think) on your PC monitor. Does anyone know the name of this software? Thanks!
    PDAReach from www.junefabrics.com

Works pretty well.
    I used Laplink Controller for this, but I don't think they sell it anymore.
    Laplink Controller...wow haven't heard about that one in ages!
    Last edited by TreoNewt; 05/08/2007 at 03:20 PM.
    Have a great one...Doc D.

Phillips VELO > Palm III > Palm V > Palm 505m > Treo 180 > Treo 300 > Samsung i500 > Treo 700p > HTC 6800 > Treo 800w > Treo Pro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    This won't help, but I throw it out in the hopes that Motion Apps will get on the stick and update it (yes, I've emailed them!): mDesk used to work, for the most part, on my 650, but not the 700p.

http://www.motionapps.com/mdesk/_treo650.jsp

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for all your replies! I do think that it was PDAReach, but I'm going to check out the others that you recommended too.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    i have used tapsmart keylink with my 650 and 700p very successfully and have found it very useful.