1. WDW
    I am hoping that the new 5.0 version will allow a little more flexibility with the main email screen user interface. Currently you cannot resize the columns that show the time, subject or sender. This makes it useless to have all three showing because the sender and subject get severely truncated. Your only options are to hide the time or hide the sender column.

Also, will the preview pane be re-sizeable? When you are using medium or large font the preview pane can only show the subject and the sender. This is the same info you get above the preview pane (only less likely to be truncated). So there really is no "previewing" in the preview pane. Because it has no value-add I leave the preview pane off.
    I am pretty confident those requests will not be in 5.0. I never use the preview pane, so I never realized how limited it was and you have a very valid point, expecially with the large font. I will submit your requests.
  3. WDW
    As always, thanks GoodGuy!
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Will GMM 5.0 have the option to jump to next email when deleting (with "d") instead of going back to the message list? Seems like a no-brainer feature.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    I'd also like to echo WDW's comments as well. Again, it would be great if future versions of GMM include the option for a smaller font (something that the Blackberry offers).
  6. WDW
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewJ View Post
    I'd also like to echo WDW's comments as well. Again, it would be great if future versions of GMM include the option for a smaller font (something that the Blackberry offers).
    GMM does allow font sizes under Preferences>Font (Small, Medium and Large). The only size that makes the preview pane even half-way acceptable is small. But I am too old to use the small font to read emails and calendar items.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    I think I'm comparing apples and oranges, since I'm using GMM v4.9.3.21_EN. I'm not even sure if GMM 5.0 is available for the Palm platform or not. In any event, with the version I'm using, you can't change the font.