1.    #1  
    Hi, is it possible to set different Hotsync profiles for Bluetooth Hotsyncing vs. Cradle/Cable Hotsyncing (I have Windows XP and Treo 700p).

Bluetooth Hotsyncing is much slower and can timeout, so I would like to set it so that it ONLY syncs the essentials: tasks, memos, calendar. Whereas I want everything to sync with the fast cradle/cable hotsyncing (such as email, app installs, etc.)

I know under Windows Hotsync Custom... you can pick different conduits to turn on or off, but this seems to be global? For Bluetooth hotsyncing, I would like to turn all conduits to "Do Nothing" except for tasks, memos, calendar.

Is there a way to make "profiles" so to speak, for Hotsync?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    I don't believe there is anyway to do this. The hotsync is linked by user id. It would be cool if you could automatically do this though. the only way I can think of is to change your conduit settings each time you do a sync but that negates the concept of automatically hotsyncing.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    On a Mac, Missing Sync allows different conduit settings for USB hotsync and bluetooth hotsyncing.
    There are settings on the treo side to change conduits when doing a modem sync. Not sure if they will work for bluetooth. Posibly since it would be considered a "wireless" sync..

It's worth a shot.
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    There are settings on the treo side to change conduits when doing a modem sync. Not sure if they will work for bluetooth. Posibly since it would be considered a "wireless" sync..

It's worth a shot.
    anyone know- is there a way on the treo side to turn off conduits for all hotsyncs - not just the modem ones?

I'm use good so i have no reason to ever do cal, contacts, todo, or notes- I have the pc conduits turned off but I would love to do it on the treo itself if that's possible.