Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    I've just noticed this in the past month or so (since owning the Treo 700P through Verizon since June 2006): memos spontaneously disappearing. Has anyone else seen this? All of a sudden, I've noticed that over half of my memos have disappeared. A standard hot sync replaces these missing memos. Very bizarre.
    This is a long shot, but still probable: Are you (unknowingly) marking them "Private?" These may not be visible if the global security setting is set to not show private records.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Make sure your category is showing correctly. If you save a memo in BUSINESS and are viewing PERSONAL, the memos saved to BUSINESS wont appear.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Thanks for the suggestions. I'm pretty sure that I'm not setting them to private, and I have 14 categories, so I don't think the category issue applies in my case.
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewJ View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions. I'm pretty sure that I'm not setting them to private, and I have 14 categories, so I don't think the category issue applies in my case.
    Regarless of the category in the individual memo, when you select to show ALL view (and your security setting is not hide), all records on the Treo should be listed.
    Have a great one...Doc D.

Phillips VELO > Palm III > Palm V > Palm 505m > Treo 180 > Treo 300 > Samsung i500 > Treo 700p > HTC 6800 > Treo 800w > Treo Pro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    An application that backs up your data files on the fly may be worth looking at - http://www.northglide.com/onguardbackup.html - an excellent application.
    Ben