Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    ...I've noticed a couple things about this headset and I want to know if it's just me (I only have the mono headset since I only use it for phone calls). Are any of you guys able to turn "Quiet" mode off? No matter how many times I go into settings and turn it off, it always switches back on by itself - very annoying. I want the display to be on all the time so I know that it's connected (yes, I know it will affect my battery life). Anyone?

Also, I seem to get a bit of static when I wear the headset on my right ear while keeping my phone in my left, front pocket. I know you're not supposed to have anything between the phone and the headset but I've never had this problem before with a bluetooth headset. Did I get a lemon or are you guys having this problem too?

And I just noticed that the Vibra alert setting doesn't stay either.
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    As an update, I was wrong about the Vibra alert settting - it does stay where you set it. The thing that's weird about this headset though is that when you change a setting from on to off, when you go back into the menu the first option in the list ("On" in this case) is still highlighted - I guess it's just a design flaw that they need to address in a future firmware release. The Quiet Mode issue is still a problem however. I want to turn Quiet Mode on so that my headset's display is always on but I can't seem to make that happen.
    Last edited by psywzrd; 05/11/2007 at 02:06 PM.