1.    #1  
    In my contacts, under Address, there are 3 tabs, but they all say Work. How do I add a Home address? There must be a trivially simple answer to this, but I can't figure it out. In Help, it says "Address Choose the address type you want to enter, such as Work or Home, from the Contacts pop-up menu, and then type a street address." But I can't find any pop-up menu.
    Suggestions?
    Thanks.
    I should have stated that I have a Sprint Treo 650.
    Last edited by Drummer; 05/04/2007 at 02:30 PM.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    I infer from aspects of your psot that you're referring to Palm Desktop or some other PC-based app. Since I'm on my Sprint 650, I can only answer in terms of the native Palm OS Contacts app. If that's what you actually mean, just tap on the "Addr (W)" label and you'll get a popup list allow you to choose between work, home, and other.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by kvcobra View Post
    I infer from aspects of your psot that you're referring to Palm Desktop or some other PC-based app. Since I'm on my Sprint 650, I can only answer in terms of the native Palm OS Contacts app. If that's what you actually mean, just tap on the "Addr (W)" label and you'll get a popup list allow you to choose between work, home, and other.
    Yes, I should have been clearer. I'm talking about the Palm Desktop.