Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    I'm sure this road has been taken multiple times already, but I just wanted to chime in: I was casually using my friend's Treo 680 (through Cingular) yesterday and compared it to my 700P (through Verizon). We both have Goodlink on board. What was shocking was the lag on the 700P in going from Goodlink to Blazer compared to the 680. I expected some lag, but the comparison really drives this home. The 680 was pretty quick in making the application switch.

On the other hand, downloading webpages was definitely faster on the 700P through Verizon than the 680.
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewJ View Post
    I'm sure this road has been taken multiple times already, but I just wanted to chime in: I was casually using my friend's Treo 680 (through Cingular) yesterday and compared it to my 700P (through Verizon). We both have Goodlink on board. What was shocking was the lag on the 700P in going from Goodlink to Blazer compared to the 680. I expected some lag, but the comparison really drives this home. The 680 was pretty quick in making the application switch.

On the other hand, downloading webpages was definitely faster on the 700P through Verizon than the 680.
    If you think the 680 is fast dont try the 650.. It will make you cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewAz View Post
    If you think the 680 is fast dont try the 650.. It will make you cry.
    LOL!