1.    #1  
    I use EASUpdate (Exchange Active Sync) and do push email via live.mail2web.com

I spent 5% last night over 6 hours

However I come up with new problem now: how do I disable Email application to sync calendar and contact.
    It messes everything up.

And it stops hotsync to sync calendar and contact to PalmDesktop in my notebook.

Anyone experience this ??
    Hmmm, I don't see anything related to Chatter here..
    Neither do I. I think esatyawan is using VersaMail. If you are using VersaMail. Go to Options > Preferences > Auto Sync. Then uncheck Calendar and Contacts. I don't have an answer for your HotSync problem. Sorry.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
  4.    #4  
    If I uncheck the Calendar and Contact. it wont be able to sync "As Item Arrive" (push)
    First, I'm sorry for not getting back to this sooner. You probably have gotten your problem fixed by now in case you haven't let's get on with it. I guess I'm confused. I'm sorry, but I think you need to be a little more clear. Like for starters, are you using VersaMail/Email or Chatter with the Exchange plugin? I was under the impression you didn't want to sync your Calendar or Contacts. Unchecking Calendar and Contacts shouldn't have any effect on "pushing" mail. I don't have Calendar or Contacts checked and I get my mail just fine.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
  6.    #6  
    I am using versamail / email

Sorry for the confusion

I am using standard email application for push instead of chatter to avoid excessive batt drain
    OK, I understand now. I don't think there is anyway to set up VersaMail "As Items Arrive" with syncing Calendar and Contacts. I have VersaMail to check every 30 minutes and that gives me the option to not sync Calendar/Contacts. Sorry, I can't help you.
    ~Jessi~