1. WDW
    I am sure this has been answered somewhere but darned if I can find it. When I do a contact lookup from the Today screen I will get duplicate entries of that contact. Here is what I have found. First, it comes up with the correct contact that is in my actual Outlook contact list. But then it will add that same person again for each email address that I have sent an email to or received one from.

For example, say I have a friend named John Doe and have him in my outlook contacts with a home number, cell number and email address of JDoe@primary.com. But also I have received mail from him (and replied to him) when he used the address JohnDoe1@secondary.com and JohnD@tertiary.com. So now when I lookup John Doe on the Today screen I get 3 entries for him:
    John Doe
    John Doe

When I click on the second or third John Doe I see that it is his other email addresses. But there is only one entry for John Doe in both the GMM contacts database and the POutlook contacts DB. No sign of the other email addresses in either of the contacts DBs. This is just one of the many problems I am having with the way GMM screws up the whole native contacts.
    Last edited by WDW; 05/03/2007 at 11:52 PM.
  2. WDW
    Edit: Oops meant to post in different thread.