Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just thought you would like to know, PALM has made a release at PalmGear on May 2nd:
    Here
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    wtf?
    I posted a review.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    I wonder if we can upgrade to 3.0.7? I am currently running the last available beta which was 3.0.62rc1. I am going to give it a shot and post my results.
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    I was upgraded to 3.0.6.3+ and everything seems to be working fine.
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ
    Downloaded from palgear.
    It tells me "version 3.0.7+" and my registration number is still ok.
    Anyone knows the news about this release?
  7.    #7  
    It's no longer available at PalmGear??

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    it is gone! where can I download it? Does it look any different at all?
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fasuin View Post
    Downloaded from palgear.
    It tells me "version 3.0.7+" and my registration number is still ok.
    Anyone knows the news about this release?
    I'm going to go on a limb and say that there is nothing new other legal jargon now that Palm owns it and Marc has quit developing it.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    I'm going to go on a limb and say that there is nothing new other legal jargon now that Palm owns it and Marc has quit developing it.
    I believe that is the case...I wonder if they will post it again?

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    If you want, here is the zip I downloaded from palmgear...
    http://rapidshare.com/files/29335751...email.zip.html
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by fasuin View Post
    If you want, here is the zip I downloaded from palmgear...
    http://rapidshare.com/files/29335751...email.zip.html
    Thanks! Just want to try the new version, though its probably nothing

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  13.    #13  
    Funny thing, if you run Check For Update on this new version it returns " stable version available 3.0.6.3+ is available, would you like to update now?" Ain't that a step back? Maybe it was released to soon......

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Palm is already f**king up Chatter!!!

:-)
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    There is NO difference in this version except that it will be distributed by PalmGear and uses the older-style registration codes that PalmGear can generate by themselves. I would not expect to see any versions with new features.

Marc
    See, Palm folks DO know how to talk to mere mortals like us! Chatter speaks!

I'm glad you're still with us Marc. Your comment about what to expect is kinda cryptic but that's fine. I can cook up unreasonable expectations all by myself, without technical support. Let's see. Chatter on Windows....
    My theory is that the new IM app in the 755p has some features of the classic IM functionality of chatter...at least I hope so!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  18.    #18  
    Thanks for clearing it up, Marc.

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I dunno about the rest of you, but I think part of what made Chatter so great was that if you had a problem you could go to Marc's website and submit a bug report and get a pretty quick response and sometimes resolution. I no longer see this happening now that Palm has acquired the whole thing. No more new features, no more quick support. I tell ya, chatter was well worth the money when I bought it, but now if I had to buy again I likely wouldn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D View Post
    I dunno about the rest of you, but I think part of what made Chatter so great was that if you had a problem you could go to Marc's website and submit a bug report and get a pretty quick response and sometimes resolution. I no longer see this happening now that Palm has acquired the whole thing. No more new features, no more quick support. I tell ya, chatter was well worth the money when I bought it, but now if I had to buy again I likely wouldn't.
    HUH? Didn't Marc just respond in this thread? Besides, perhaps the reason there is not recent update is because there are not that many bugs anymore? Lets give Palm a chance and see what they actually do with Chatteremail. Hopefully if won't be the same as the demise of Mulitmail, the last time Palm tried to role out its own email client sys...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast