Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Is there such a thing for the Palm OS, probably Treo series. Thanks!
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    What do you mean by Visual Voicemail? You just looking for a screen with button's such as "Replay", "Delete", and "Advance"? If so, check out 2Dial by ShSh Software.
    It needs carrier cooperation, so no, but look forward to the protocol being hacked once the Iphone goes live.

Surur
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    I was using CallWave on the desktop, and it was working fine. Then I got my new Treo and unsubscribed from Callwave. After realizing that I wanted it back, now they want to bill me!

Anyhow, Callwave is Visual Voicemail but it is desktop-only. You can still call in from your phone and get your voicemail the old fashioned way of course. But you can manage it all from the desktop.
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    I think Palm either needs to release a free visual voicemail app for the Treo 680 or make it apart of newer treo models. the iphone has it, one reason my mom wants the iphone.

palm needs to compete in this field, it looks like they overlooked it.
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+