Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    any luck anyone? I have my 700p doing a hotsync via BT but dont want to mess that up.
    Dataviz site says no it wont work because palm hasnt fixed the installer, but has anyone tried?
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW
    While I grant you that Palm has been slow to get up to speed with Vista, the same can be said of DataViz. I had Docs2Go on my Palm when I moved to Vista, so that may be a step I avoided, but it takes a certain amount of chutzpah to blame Palm because you haven't bothered to create a Vista-friendly product or conduit yourself.

I have Docs2Go on my Palm and on my Vista notebook, but Docs2Go won't sync with itself - even with the conduit in Hotsync set to do so. Even the most recent Docs2Go (released in the last month or so) doesn't work in Vista. What was DataViz doing for the last two years?

In the meantime, I've said 'screw the sync' and simply move required docs over to the SD card via my notebook's SD card reader/writer.

DataViz need to get their act together.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    agreed
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW