1.    #1  
    I just picked one of these up on amazon for like $11 they are now down to to $8.95

http://www.amazon.com/Palm-Treo-Pouc...bosnation0e-20

Ships from and sold by Webtreo though. I got mine today.
    I have one too. Well made, good padding, strong belt clip...but because it is not custom-fitted and is compatible with the entire Treo lineup...my naked 680 flopped around inside it's cavernous interior like a baseball in a washtub.

However...using either the Seidio rubberized slim case for the regular battery or the new 2400mAh battery snugs things up just right. Much better...

Overall...a good product. I overpayed for mine ($29.99 retail) at a local mobile phone store...and still think it was a good buy.
    Crimson Treo 680 (given up for adoption)
    BlackBerry 9000 Bold - Main
    Palm Centro - Secondary
    Will it hold a 700p while using the Seidio super slim rubberized hard case, or is there not enough room? I love the case, but I've been thinking of getting the holster for "professional use" (and it gets annoying having it in my pocket sometimes). Seidio has one that will work, but it's twice as much, and sometimes their fit and finish isn't as good as a Palm branded one (battery doors, rubberized hard case).
    Quote Originally Posted by davidg4781 View Post
    Will it hold a 700p while using the Seidio super slim rubberized hard case, or is there not enough room? I love the case, but I've been thinking of getting the holster for "professional use" (and it gets annoying having it in my pocket sometimes). Seidio has one that will work, but it's twice as much, and sometimes their fit and finish isn't as good as a Palm branded one (battery doors, rubberized hard case).
    Your 700p should fit perfectly inside the Palm case. I actually have the Seidio extended battery and "humpy" battery door on my 680 at the present...and up until yesterday, had the slim rubberized case for that setup on my phone as well. With that combination...the 680 fits inside the case just snuggly enough to access and re-holster without a problem. But...as I don't like the way the rubberized case give the phone a "bricklike" feel on top of the extended battery...I removed it, and now although the phone still fits well...it's not as nice a fit as with the case on it. Oh well...

Said all that to say that with the rubberized case...the 700p should be a great fit. It's just a little bit bigger body-wise than the 680...and that should be the ticket. Hope you enjoy it...
    Crimson Treo 680 (given up for adoption)
    BlackBerry 9000 Bold - Main
    Palm Centro - Secondary
    I use the case with a Palm branded skin on it. Very good investments.

Ben