1.    #1  
    Hi everybody:

I have my Treo 680 since January and used Battery Graph to check the now notorious charge and voltage on the Treo battery. About a month ago I also installed Battery.prc and both worked fine, for a while.

Recently Battery Graph started to load sluggishly, and after eliminating and re-installing it several times, both in the internal memory or on the SD card, I have had to eliminate it for the time being. I still have battery.prc, which works fine.

Any suggestions?
    I bet you have battery.prc set to poll the charge while in sleep mode. This basically means there are on/off events almost continuously, and battery graph has to plot each one. I found that battery graph would plot the graph quickly up until the point at which I installed battery.prc, then it slowed right down. As soon as I switched battery.prc sleep mode poll off, this fixed the problem. Have a look at the graph that eventually plots out. I bet (if you have it set to show on/off events) that they are continuous. Furthermore, battery.prc drains the battery alot more when set to poll in sleep mode, so it isnt a good setting to have active.
    Or your database is getting HUGE.

I still say that Battery Graph is a good diagnostic tool, but not something to always run.
    Yes true, huge database can make a big difference, especially when sync-ing, and the other thing to try is to delete or limit the database, but I think he is referring to when he loads battery graph, and I found the exact same problem shortly after installing battery.prc
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for both replies. I have the sleep mode polling OFF, but my database was huge.
    How do I get rid of it?
    Go to to BG prefs and set the max size or time limits.
    khaytsus,

If you use something like LookAtMe, you can set it to auto run BG every so often. This will cause it to purge its db (basis your settings). This way you can leave it loaded and logging at all times, without fear of the db getting too large.
    Quote Originally Posted by sblanter View Post
    khaytsus,

If you use something like LookAtMe, you can set it to auto run BG every so often. This will cause it to purge its db (basis your settings). This way you can leave it loaded and logging at all times, without fear of the db getting too large.
    I already knew that, thanks. It doesn't make it any less of a bad thing to run as a "normal" ap.