Hi to all. This is my first post here. I've been using a Treo 680 for the past 5 months and have slowly installed a good number of licensed software. I've observed lately that my Treo has some lags when moving within and between applications. My software include:
    - TreoMemo
    - Bonsai
    - Daynotez
    - VolumeCare
    - BackupBuddy VFS
    - CardReader
    - Splashwallet suite
    - KBLights off
    - Keycaps
    - 2day
    - Takephone
    - Profiles

I know that the easiest way to identify any offending application is to uninstall one application at a time and observe my Treo each time i do an uninstall. Based on your experience, which of these would cause my unit to slow down? Thanks in advance.

JunP
    After reading some related threads, i decided to disable keycaps and profiles. This has removed 90% of the delays/lags. It's hard letting go of keycaps when you have gotten used to it.
    Use the updated Keycaps which removes the HEDE call, shouldn't be too hard to find.

Profiles kept going nuts on me so I ditched it and bought ProfileCare. It slows down some specific things (when switching profiles, and when the time changes) but otherwise it works quite well.
    Hey

How do you like Daynotez and Bonsai? I am considering both. I also have Treomemo...and wonder how it compares to Daynotez.

Also - what about the splashwallet..how does it work?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TNTreoUser View Post
    Hey

How do you like Daynotez and Bonsai? I am considering both. I also have Treomemo...and wonder how it compares to Daynotez.

Also - what about the splashwallet..how does it work?

Thanks
    Daynotez is one of a kind. Get it.

PS: I never had a problem with KeyCaps. OTOH profiles caused many problems on my Treos...
    Daynotez and Bonsai are great software. I just purchased these earlier this year and have been using these extensively since then. Daynotez is essentially a journal application which i use to document the important aspects of each day. Bonsai on the other hand is a very good outlining tool which is good for organizing lists, taking notes, and managing tasks/projects. Both Bonsai and Daynotez take advantage of the no-stylus operation of the Treo. I used to own Shadow Plan but found it too difficult to use on my Treo so i ditched it in favor of Bonsai. Treomemo is an enhancement of the built-in Memo application so it is really totally different from Daynotez.

I've been using Splashwallet for 3 years now and it works. It hasn't been modified to take advantage of the Treo so you still have to use the stylus for some operations. I use the SplashMoney the most to manage our budget and monthly expenses.

Hope this helps.