1.    #1  
    So far, I love my Sprint Treo 700p, except that when I'm on the phone, the keyboard lights stay on. I guess on my 650, the lights either turned off or maybe stayed off using KB LightsOff. On the 700p, KB LightsOff doesn't KEEP them off but for a short period. It's rather annoying when you're driving in the dark and you have this glow right next to your eyes.

I've been using Phone Technician, and it seems to work, using the option key to turn EVERYTHING off. The only problems I have with it are that it's sometimes difficult to turn the lights back on, without ending the call or doing something weird, I can't adjust the volume easily, and, the biggest problem...

is the reminder to pay after almost every phone call. I really wouldn't mind it that much if I was using more of the program, but I'm only using this feature. Don't get me wrong, it seems like a good program, but, I don't want nor need the rest of it, and I'm more reluctant to buy it than I was with Butler.

Does anyone know of another program that will do the same thing? I am willing to pay, don't get me wrong, I'm not a cheapskate. I just don't want to pay for a full featured program that's taking up resources if I'm using a small amount of it.
    Twilight also works well on the 700p. It has a small footprint and you can set a timer or manually turn the KB lights off and on with the app...

http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-739.html

4.    #4  
    Thanks! Do both of these keep the keyboard lights off while you're talking to someone? I haven't had a chance to try it yet, and will probably forget to check when I'm talking to someone.
    With KeyShades, the keyboard lights only come on when you turn them on. I have it mapped to my "Volume Up" button. Press and hold the button and it turns them off and on...