1.    #1  
    I think my World clock app is busted. The two time zones at the bottom of the map are reversed from my network time it seems. Example: my network time is pacific time zone/Los Angeles and I have the alt time zone set as Berlin. Berlin shows the LA time and LA shows the Berlin time and the map that shows the daylight/night shading is reversed also. Is there a way to upgrade this program or is there a better World Clock app that you can recommend??
    Thanks!
    I wish I had World Clock, broken or not. Now I'm on the 700wx and God didn't make World Clock for Windows.
  3.    #3  
    I think I read that somewhere...so solly.....
    Did you select LA at the top of the map from the drop down box? Does it list the right time under LA?

I've used citytime for a few years, really like it. There are others out there like palmary clock, Aclock is good and cheap http://www.a0soft.com/
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Worldmate Pro has a world clock and is discounted at the mo.

Steve