1.    #1  
    I need some serious help before I throw my phone out the window!! Here are the facts:

Treo 700p on Verizon
    Using Softick Audio Gateway Version 1.11.1110
    Also got the new Jabra BT8010

Sometimes known of my texts, alerts, voicemail alerts or anything come through on my phone. The only way to get them is to power the phone off, and then back on. At this time, they will all come through at once. Big problem is that it is hard to realize if I have messages waiting, and am consistenly having to power phone off and on. A big pain. This doesn't happen all the time, but a good chunk of it. I am wondering if this has anything to do with the Softik program, the only thing that I have added lately.

Anyone else had problems like this and have any ideas of what I can do? Thanks so much...
    SAG 1.11 is garbage. It causes a TON of problems on the 700p. Wipe it out and go back to 1.08
  3.    #3  
    Do you have any idea how I can get the 1.08?? After searching around, all I can find is 1.09 or higher!! Thanks for the response...
    Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincycats View Post
    Do you have any idea how I can get the 1.08?? After searching around, all I can find is 1.09 or higher!! Thanks for the response...
    In the 1.08 thread at the Softick Forum: http://tinyurl.com/26hxwj

You should be able to find the 872 and the 899 versions ...

I definitely had issues with SMS on my Sprint 700p anytime 1.10 or 1.11 is installed, anywhere from a couple hours later to the next day. I think the call handling is better with these later versions, but the SMS problems are a no-go for me, so I'm back at 1.08.899 for now, although I thought that 1.09 was also working reasonably well for me. I've installed, deleted, and re-installed so many versions, that some of the details are fuzzy by now ...