1.    #1  
    It appears the vibration has stopped working. Using the switch on top doesnt make it vibrate and I cant make it vibrate by changing any of the sounds settings. Has anyone else had thise problem? Would a hard reset fix it? I tried a soft reset but it didnt work.
  2.    #2  
    Strange. I noticed today when moving the hardware switch to silent that sometimes the vibration works, other times it does not.
    Did you install Ringo by any chance?

That will F'up your vibration.
  4.    #4  
    I did not install Ringo. I think the fact my Treo fell out of my worthless seidio holster several times has finally broken something. Thanks seidio.
    Quote Originally Posted by kryichek View Post
    I think the fact my Treo fell out of my worthless seidio holster several times has finally broken something.
    You didn't mention that in the beginning.
    Could very well be your problem. Have you tried hard resetting to see if the problem still exists?
    at&t Treo 680, SW 2.11-ATT
    Cingular Treo 650 Unlocked, SW 1.17-CNG/FW 1.51
  6.    #6  
    I havent tried a hard reset yet.

I didnt mentioned the seidio case drops because it has been at least a month since I stopped using that case and havent dropped it yet. The vibration quit working a couple of days ago.
    Maybe the fall just loosened a connection and over time it quit altogether?
    Quote Originally Posted by kryichek View Post
    It appears the vibration has stopped working. Using the switch on top doesnt make it vibrate and I cant make it vibrate by changing any of the sounds settings. Has anyone else had thise problem? Would a hard reset fix it? I tried a soft reset but it didnt work.
    YES, you describe my situation exactly since using minitones a few months ago. Except for me, it works sometimes. Say, 1/10 switches on and off at the top will cause it to vibrate....

Purdue
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneOfLove View Post
    Did you install Ringo by any chance?

That will F'up your vibration.
    Yes, I tried it around the same time I tried minitones. I didn't like it, so I deleted it.....Any ideas??

Thanks,

Purdue
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by purdue1014 View Post
    YES, you describe my situation exactly since using minitones a few months ago. Except for me, it works sometimes. Say, 1/10 switches on and off at the top will cause it to vibrate....

Purdue
    Purdue, how many times have you dropped your phone and do you think its related. I think I agree w/ ChristineC since I havent installed any ring related software. The only software I have installed over the last month is the trial of Saguaro.
    Once I dumped Ringo my "Vibration" issues went away. Sorry, I know that isn't really any help.
    I have the same problem. I did a hard reset and still the darn thing won't vibrate. I have had the Treo 680 for almost 6 months. AT&T is sending me a "refurbished" phone on Monday...
    Thanks,

Chad Garrett
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by chadman View Post
    I have the same problem. I did a hard reset and still the darn thing won't vibrate. I have had the Treo 680 for almost 6 months. AT&T is sending me a "refurbished" phone on Monday...
    I had AT&T send a replacement too. So far it has worked great.
    I just got my replacement today, not only does the device look "new" (happy, happy), but it works! I am pleased with AT&T's warranty service thus far. I wonder how long this one will last...
    Thanks,

Chad Garrett
    My 700wx doesnt vibrate and i have never dropped it or anything...what could my problkem be
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    could be the os itself chavez, it wouldnt surprise me it was indeed the windows mobile os... i tell most of the people i know who has ANY smartphone with a WM os to keep their receipts or pay for an extended warranty. ms makes good desktop os, but not with smartphones. atleast not yet. chavez, try doing a hard reset to re-sync the os files. if that doesnt work... call sprint or verizon, or whoever has your business, they might be able to help you get a replacement.

YES! I admit it! I'm a Treo Ho...I will buy anything and everything that is Treo! Well, except the ones powered by Windows Mobile!