Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    from MSNBC "A few weeks ago, many of you nominated companies whose customer service had let you down. The results are in: Sprint ranked No. 1 in an MSN Money-Zogby International customer-service survey drawn from your nominees."
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Treoing & Loving it
    So...shouldn't the title of this thread be "Sprint Lost!!"
  3.    #3  
    no no no, they won the number one place for providing the worst customer service
    Treoing & Loving it
    I happened to be a customer of Sprint, Bank of America, Comcast and usually shop a lot at Wal-mart. Wow.... I guess I'm not picking my services right.

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l View Post
    no no no, they won the number one place for providing the worst customer service
    LOL...I know! But, that would make them losers to me...
  6.    #6  
    trust me christina, I felt your sense of pride in your first post, no need to explain.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    If Palm were a larger company, they may have given Sprint a run for their money...

SMEGGIE
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

A bigger Treo fan than I'll admit.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Yea I do business with everyone on that list. I'm used to being treated badly; some just do it better than others.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    On the flip side maybe its the quality of there customers! haha
    If I could know then, what I know now.
    I am a champ. Switched from T-Mo (good customer service) to Sprint (well, you know.....).

What some people will do for high speed data.
    As a longtime Sprint customer, this really is not news.
    do you have a link to this article?
    AT&T > US Cellular > TMobile > Nextel > Sprint

IIIxe > Vx > toshiba pocket pc > treo 650 > treo 700p (crapper) > 755p burgundy (with a few motorolas and nokias in between....and im 21 years old)
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by CjMoney View Post
    do you have a link to this article?
    http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...llOfShame.aspx
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    As a longtime Sprint customer, this really is not news.

Recently I have had a poor opinion of their customer service. About a year ago I think it was ok. But Retention took care of me a month ago; swapped out my 700p for a 700wx. I ended up returning the 700wx rather than the 700p. So they did take care of me. She was a good CS rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    I happened to be a customer of Sprint, Bank of America, Comcast and usually shop a lot at Wal-mart. Wow.... I guess I'm not picking my services right.

Al
    I am in the same boat...use each of these companies daily (well, maybe not Wal-mart). Guess the largest companies with the highest customer volumes have the most complaints. Seems fair to me.

Actually, this negative press is good for the long run...it's evident that Sprint has a long way to go for customer satisfaction. At least in my industry when something like this happens, it gets fixed fast. Hopefully Sprint gets some new blood in management that can turn this around because right now, it can only get better.
  16.    #16  
    I believe any company that routes customer service all to a country other than the country these calls originated in, is set to lose its customer base.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    As my dad would always tell me "If your gonna lose.......LOSE BIG!!
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    i dont really care. Sprint has the BEST prices out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    I am a champ. Switched from T-Mo (good customer service) to Sprint (well, you know.....).

What some people will do for high speed data.
    Same here, Better coverage + High speed data = bad customer service
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l View Post
    I believe any company that routes customer service all to a country other than the country these calls originated in, is set to lose its customer base.

You are absoulutley right! Most companys that outsource thier customer service calls to India or elsewhere, have the worst customer service ratings in the industry.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast