1.    #1  
    Does anybody have any experience using HotSync to sync multiple Treos with the same computer. (Specifically with each user having their own account on the machine.)

The last time I tried this, it was trying to sync my Tungsten E and my girlfriend's Z22 on my XP machine, and we eventually gave up. I think that the versions of Palm Desktop and HotSync were different for those two products, so I'm hoping I'll have better luck syncing two 700p's when I get my fiancee one in a few weeks. I could always fall back to syncing mine exclusively on my work computer and letting her sync with my home laptop, but was just wondering if anybody has any experience with life as a multiple-Treo household.
    As long as you have two different hot sync IDs, it won't be a problem at all.
    The key may be in how I always over wrote my Palm Desktop. At one point, I had 2 Zires, 1 Tungsten T3, and a 650 hot syncing at the same time. (4 people in the family -- each using a different userid.) Each device may have it's own specific conduits that need to be put in place by installing the desktop that came with it. Install the oldest device and desktop first, then on to the most current. The over writing puts new conduits in place . . . . but leaves the old. . . . . . . .
  4.    #4  
    Wowzers... Tried this last night and it did not work at all. I installed the Palm Desktop software that came with my fiancee's 755p, then Hotsynced her new Treo (first Hotsync). After the sync her Treo reset every time I opened contacts or calendar, so I had to hard reset it. I haven't tried syncing again yet.

I think tonight I'm going to try fully uninstalling the Palm software and reinstalling it from the 755 CD. Maybe something just went wrong with the install when I tried to install over the 700p software. Anyway, I'm glad her 755 was fairly new and all I'm going to have to fix is her email configuration.