1.    #1  
    Hi Everyone,

I am sure I am not the only one who downloads apps and tries them in my Treo 680. I bought a SD card for back up purposes and to store info.

I once used my SD card to transport files from one laptop to another, When I did that, my laptop got all the possible viruses known to the computer world.. (:-()...Now I am not sure if my treo has viruses in it too. I do everything from finances to checking emails with my treo.

My question is, I was wondering how to check for viruses in my SD card and my Treo 680. Can anyone help me with this...

Thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxion2005 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am sure I am not the only one who downloads apps and tries them in my Treo 680. I bought a SD card for back up purposes and to store info.

I once used my SD card to transport files from one laptop to another, When I did that, my laptop got all the possible viruses known to the computer world.. (:-()...Now I am not sure if my treo has viruses in it too. I do everything from finances to checking emails with my treo.

My question is, I was wondering how to check for viruses in my SD card and my Treo 680. Can anyone help me with this...

Thanks in advance
    To check for viruses on the SD card, load it into your SD card reader on your PC and run some up to date virus checkers on that directory/media.

Windows viruses will not affect your Palm programs located on your Palm OS based treo 680. There are very few confirmed palm OS viruses and the need to worry about them is next to nil. In short, don't worry about your treo having viruses on it that affect it's operation.