1.    #1  
    I've got only one copy of a photo I took with my 650 which is my 650's wallpaper. I'd like to save it onto my computer before I upgrade my Phone. Can anyone tell me how I can get a hold of it? Where it resides on the Treo and what I need to use to access this image?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I think the easiest thing to do is to email the photo to yourself from the 650.
  3.    #3  
    The problem is I have made it my wallpaper and no longer have the original file... Where can I find the wallpaper file? Where is it stored?
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    If you are using the camera application to view your photos, be sure that the little icon at the top is not set for the SD card.
  5.    #5  
    There is no SD card in the Phone. I don't use one. The media App is set to to "All". Its not in the files although it is a desktop image. The process of making an image into a Wallpaper moves a COPY of the image to a part of PalmOS -- I want to know where it is and how I can access it. Very simple.
    It's called Wallpaper Cache.pdb. You can beam it to your new Treo, or transfer it to your computer. I used the program Filez to find it and beamed it to my new Treo, but you can send it to your computer via Bluetooth from Filez.
    could he also use snap to grab a screenshot of his treo?