1.    #1  
    Dear sirs,

Recently I partook in an exercise to upgrade my Treo 700p Versamail to the new push capability. Unfortunately as a result, the my Treo is spitting back error messages. I do believe this is a result of a faulty firmware upgrade.

I ask this esteemed group to assist me in reverting back to the older, albeit antiquated version of Versamail. That is, how to I go back from 3.5.1 to 3.5?

I have searched high and low and cannot seem to unearth the requisite response to this query.
    I was large and in charge!
    I don't think its possible, once you upgraded it will not let you roll back. I may be wrong, do a complete search here, I remember seeing this question before, good luck.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  3.    #3  
    Would it be possible for my local Sprint proprietor to reflash an old firmware back on? I cannot function without electronic mail communications, i fear.
    They might, if they have the software. They usually don't have anything. Just tell them the last software flash caused your phone to start failing, maybe they can swap it.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  5.    #5  
    I shall follow your advice, Reverend, and report back to this esteemed group.