1.    #1  
    I've recently set up my 680 to autosync with an exchange server using Versamail. It syncs fine but it causes my phone to crash every few hours, regardless of what application I'm in. The error log says "BGNetTaskImpl.c, Line:527, BGTask q is full." If I turn off autosync, then I don't get the crashes anymore. To complicate matters, I also run Chatter in order to pull messages from the same server using IMAP and when Chatter is active in the background, enabling Versamail autosync doesn't crash my phone (but severely drains my battery). Anyone have ideas as to what might be causing these crashes? I would greatly appreciate any insights. Thanks!
    I am having this same problem. Please, tell me, do you still have the "Don't forget to register!" task in your task list?

I believe this has something to do with task syncing, i have removed that task and have gone 4 hours without a reset.

Please let me know!

Thanks
    I am getting this error after every sync. Did you resolve it and what did you do?
    "I have no idea what you just said, so here is a bunny with a pancake on its head."
    do you have softstick audio gateway?

http://www.softick-forum.com/viewtop...b2e93101e478b0