1.    #1  
    Does anyone have trouble with volume care? I dont remember this causing any trouble in the past but recently on a reset my phone app would not auto start. I took all the recent new apps off and still same thing phone would not start. Finally I a hard reset and put program by program on, by chance I put VC on first and had the problem right away, as soon as I disabled it and did a reset the phone started up just fine. I have the most recent version 5.59.
    Jeff Gibson usually monitors this board. . . . . he should be along soon to help.

Or you might send him a PM or place a post in his developer's sub forum on TC.

Something is obviously amiss.
    Hi Andrew,

What is your Treo and carrier?

I have 5.59 and no issues. You may have corruption. Did you reinstall VC fresh or from a possibly corrupted back up?

Cheers, Perry
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Hi Andrew,

What is your Treo and carrier?

I have 5.59 and no issues. You may have corruption. Did you reinstall VC fresh or from a possibly corrupted back up?

Cheers, Perry
    Good thinking.. I will try a fresh copy. Cuse a few weeks ago I didnt have any problems.
    I'm using the demo of volume care on my treo 700p. I have issues using it with a wired headset.

when I use it and press any button like mute or hold it instantly boosts the volume very loud (no changes made to volume care levels). pressing the volume down buttons decreases the volume instantly to a much lower level. I can't make the volumelouder really via a wired headset. but every time I press an on screen button during the call the volume shoots up very loud.

The program works fine on speakerphone and regular handset calls.

I'd like to purchase the product but these issues are big as I can't take calls on the wired headset w the sudden volume boost when I mute the call.

it would be vry nice to have a program boost bluetooth headset volume. Volume Care can you work this in?

Anyone have a solution it is most recent version of software.

Thanks.
    Palm Professional -> Palm III-> Sprint Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Sprint Handspring Treo 300 -> Sprint Handspring Treo 600 -> Sprint Treo 650 -> Sprint Treo 700p