1.    #1  
    I just switched from a windows based smart device and since it was outlook right on the phone it allowed you to have an appointment specify if it was a "busy", "free", "tentative", etc.

I cannot seem to be able to do that with my Treo 700p. I just got the phone yesterday and have search google and the manual extensively. I hope there is away to do this because I really need the function as I have my personal training clients(about 20+ a day) in there.

Have a I missed anything along the way of learining this device that will solve my problem? Is there any software that will do this for me?

TIA

-Bob
    There is no ideal routine. In fact, the key to any routine lies in your ability to abandon it for another.

-Always Believe In One Forum-
    Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysbelieve1 View Post
    ...it allowed you to have an appointment specify if it was a "busy", "free", "tentative", etc. ...
    Can you please specify what you mean by this?
    These Outlook functions are not available on Palm Calendar. Try KeySuite from Chapura or Beyond Contacts from DataViz. Both give a very "Outlook-like" experience. Agendus, the favourite of many Treo users, does not have this particular feature.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Can you please specify what you mean by this?

I thought I was.

Anyway- if you have ever used outlook on either a pc or WM you would know what I mean by this.

The Keysuite looks like the one for me, but it is a bit pricey. I'll try it out anyway.

Thanx
    There is no ideal routine. In fact, the key to any routine lies in your ability to abandon it for another.

I thought I was.
    Anyway- if you have ever used outlook on either a pc or WM you would know what I mean by this.
    Sorry. But I haven't and won't be. Hence the question.
  6.    #6  
    Sorry. But I haven't and won't be. Hence the question.

Curious why that is.

Also how does your Treo screen look like that which is in your avatar. Since I'm new to the Palm software(not smart device software) I am trying to soak up all the info I can. Thanx

Oh and I'm still looking for a freeware software that will do as I have asked in my original post. This ability comes standard with WM and I want a reason to stay with Palm OS.

Thanks again.

Curious why that is.

anti MS. Petty and illogical, I know.

Also how does your Treo screen look like that which is in your avatar. Since I'm new to the Palm software(not smart device software) I am trying to soak up all the info I can. Thanx

Freeware program - Today. http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilities/today.shtml
    Not sure about running on 700p but there are other similar programs such as 2day

Oh and I'm still looking for a freeware software that will do as I have asked in my original post. This ability comes standard with WM and I want a reason to stay with Palm OS.

If I knew what you were talking about, I would try to help.

Thanks again.
    My responses bolded
  8.    #8  
    My responses bolded
    Thank you for your time. The 700p didn't provide what I needed so I traded it in for the 700wx.

Thanx again.

This thread can now be closed.