1.    #1  
    I don't know how to describe this else I would look for it, but I have a question about "waking up" my 680. It always reverts back to the main menu where I have to "unlock" it. Is there a way or an app that will keep my treo in the app that I was in when it went to sleep?

I'm also findin that it goes to sleep pretty quickly, which is a good idea I guess due to the battery issue.
    just push the red button, it will wake up where you left off.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  3.    #3  
    You mean the "end call" red button? Thats awesome, thanks. Where is there a list of these shortcuts. I admit I haven't read the manual yet...(he says as he sheilds himself from a barrage of owner's manuals thrown at his head)
    You can also set it to take longer to "fall asleep" by going to Prefs>Power...

Now...be a good boy and RTFM
  5.    #5  
    <eg>... biting my toungue
    LOL...
    Erm.. Why is this question asked over and over? Pressing an application button launches that application. Power button turns it on and off. Is it any different than any other PDA?
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    You can also set it to take longer to "fall asleep" by going to Prefs>Power...

Now...be a good boy and RTFM
    where is this Free Manuel?
    You're such a goof!