1.    #1  
    I'm considering purchasing one, since we have wifi at work and I have it at home also. I just might drop my data plan.

Anyway, is it working well, with the latest firmware versions? I have a Cingular Treo 650 with the latest firmware. Just wondering if users are having any problems. I have "fast mode" Blazer, if that is a factor, but I normally use Opera Mini for browsing the web.

Also, does it work well with other web-enabled apps, like GoogleMaps, 4Info, and Directory Assistant?

Thanks for your input.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    but I have never gotten Opera Mini to work with it. Otherwise it works pretty well. I too have dropped my data plan for WiFi. Its not a perfect solution but the price is right in the long run.