Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Updated to v2.6

Release Notes:
    • Next-Message Time display.
    • Integration with system security to "hide" or "mask" private messages.
    • Other enhancements.

See: http://www.swCP3.com/TreoMsgr/TreoMsgr_User_Manual.html

Attached Files Attached Files
    Using ver 3.3, I cannot clear the log on my treo 755P
  3.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    Using ver 3.3, I cannot clear the log on my treo 755P
    trim81,

What happens? reset? ignores the button press? any other clues?

You can just manually delete the file TreoMsgrLogDB.PDB with FileZ or similar, till this problem is sorted out.

- mvk

PS: were you able to clear the log in earlier versions?

Last edited by GreenHex; 06/03/2007 at 10:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex View Post
    trim81,

What happens? reset? ignores the button press? any other clues?

You can just manually delete the file TreoMsgrLogDB.PDB with FileZ or similar, till this problem is sorted out.

- mvk

PS: were you able to clear the log in earlier versions?

Hi there, sorry couldnt get back to you sooner-been busy.

Anyhow, it accepts the clear log button, then jumps back to the main TreMsgr Screen... -however, when you go back into the log, the log was not cleared.

I reverted back to the ver2.3 (or so posted above), and it DOES WORKperfectly.

I am using the ver 2.3 for the moment- working well on my 755p
  5.    #46  
    This is not a 755p specific problem (happens on the 650 as well). I'll fix this soon.

- mvk
  6.    #47  
    Updated to v3.4

This problem has been fixed, please download v3.4 from:
    http://www.swCP3.com/TreoMsgr/TreoMsgr_User_Manual.html

- mvk

PS: trim81, what's up with the "FS:..", you have a store or something?
    yes, its working GREAT NOW.

feature request: can you enable Categories to the schedualed task? (so I can distinguish colors/catergories)
  8.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    yes, its working GREAT NOW.

feature request: can you enable Categories to the schedualed task? (so I can distinguish colors/catergories)
    Come on trim81, I have sold only one license for TreoMsgr, I can't keep developing and supporting it! It is one thing to fix bugs, and quiet another to add new features and adding to the applications complexity.

- mvk
    Game over!
    fyi I see that version 3.6 was posted 06-Jun-2007
  10.    #51  
  11.    #52  
    TreoMsgr v3.9 now includes plugin for 2day. (www.shsh.com)

See: http://www.swCP3.com/TreoMsgr/TreoMsgr_User_Manual.html

- mvk
    GreenHex,

Great product. I like the concept. I am trying it out overnight here on my Treo 755p.

Scenario: I have a co-manager who worked until 2am and needs me to backup the database overnight. In the morning, another manager will go into the office and perform a task based on the completion of the backup. I will be sleep when she gets up and arrives to work. I need to let her know that the backups are completed. If I send the SMS message now, it will no doubt wake her up. If I don't send the message, now I will no doubt fall asleep and forget. What am I to do? Well, I set TreoMsgr to send her a message at 8am (since she said she would go in around 9am). By the way, I am up now (at 4:30am) because the first manager sent her SMS at 2am which woke me up. If she had TreoMsgr, she could have scheduled her message to me for 7am or 8am and I could have backup it up then and not missed any sleep.

I'll let you know how it turns out.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
  13.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by godschoice View Post
    GreenHex,

Great product. I like the concept. I am trying it out overnight here on my Treo 755p.

I'll let you know how it turns out.
    Thanks godschoice.... I'm sure there are many professional and personal uses for a utility like TreoMsgr.

trim81 has tried it on the 755p and so you should have no problems. TreoMsgr v3.9 is stable (and reliable too).

- mvk
    How do the 755p owners register the product? The 755p does not have a Handspring 12 digit code in the phone.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    GreenHex:

I dowloaded the original 1.0 beta a while back and experienced some of the same problems as described here on my 700p and did not use it.

Today, I noticed it is up to version 3.9 and I reviewed the many changes in the history... congratulations on a great concept and continuing to improve the app!

I just downloaded the latest version and plan to give it try again.

My main use is to send messages to multiple people at once or in a que, such as the same message to a group of supervisors, patrol officers or other group. I hope the app can do that now.

The other feature I would hope to see one day is for it to auto-lookup from your contacts as you type in a phone number or name. Any plans for that?

Finally... have you heard any positive or negative feedback from users of Agendus Pro? I see the plug-in for 2day is now there and I also use Agendus Pro for a lot of my appointments and tasks.

I will purchase the license within the next 14 days because of the great work you have already done.... you have certainly earned it!

The rest of this post just contains a "wish list" of sorts.

Take care.....
    "Arguing with a police officer is like mud wrestling a pig.
    Eventually you realize that the pig likes it."
  16.    #57  
    godschoice, there must be some device ID of some sort (even instead of the HSSN). What does the TreoMsgr registration screen show?

ChiefBragg, Thanks for your comments. One of the users had some problems with TreoMsgr and Agendus Premium, but that was fixed several releases back, and she has since reported that everything works as expected.

"Groups" (multiple receipients for a single message) support is not yet there in TreoMsgr.

"AutoLookup" I am not grasping what you say, but if you tap the "L" next to the "To:" field, then the address book will pop-up (shows only mobile numbers, for now) from where you can select and enter the information.

- mvk

PS: Just wanted to point out that this concept is not original, it has been discussed previously in these forums and several similar products exist (even for the Treo). Maybe, integration with the inbuilt "Tasks" application could be a unique feature of TreoMsgr.

Last edited by GreenHex; 06/10/2007 at 09:54 PM.
    I just tried 3.9 and it doesnt suppor 5-way navigation for the Treo 755p on the main form.

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    I just tried 3.9 and it doesnt suppor 5-way navigation for the Treo 755p on the main form.

Al
    Same problem with v3.9 on my Sprint 700p.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
  19.    #60  
    Treolo and cgordonn, it doesn't support 5-way in the main form on any device. I'll do it soon.

- mvk
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast