1.    #1  
    Are there any Treo 650 apps that will block a particular phone number from ringing during specific times of the day.

I made a new friend while on vacation in Florida (at 2:00am in a club). Now that I'm back home, I need to be sleeping well before then so I can get up for work in the morning. Problem is, this guy calls me occasionally between 1:00am and 3:00am. I've asked him to stop calling me in the middle of the night but I think he gets drunk and forgets. He really is a nice guy and I don't want to block him completely if I don't have to.

Is there anything out there that will allow me to send his calls directly to voicemail from 11:00pm till 7:00am but let them ring through the rest of the day?

Any Ideas?

PS. Turning my phone off at night is not an option. I have to keep my phone on for emergencies. Besides, the few times I have shut it off, I inevitably forget to turn it back on in the morning and miss other important calls and messages.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi