Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by mdavis View Post
    Yes, it wouldn't work. You only have one Bluetooth, and it either goes to the GPS or the headphone, or any other Bluetooth unit, but only one.

"What a rotten development that is"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by STBXXL View Post
    I use cotoGPS (http://core.de/~coto/projects/cotogps/) on my Treo 755p with my Freedom Mini GPS BT receiver.
    Could you clarify something for me? I was under the impression that Freedom Mini only works with Bluetooth 2, and that Treo 755P does not have Bluetooth 2 enabled. Since you have the thing working, one of my assumptions must be wrong. Do you know which one?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fulltlt View Post
    cetusGPS and Treo 700p do not seem to work with bluetooth.

Has anyone gotten cetusGPS to work with a 700p? Is there some trick to it?
    All other GPS software works except this one on my 700p.
    Sprint
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
    Could you clarify something for me? I was under the impression that Freedom Mini only works with Bluetooth 2, and that Treo 755P does not have Bluetooth 2 enabled. Since you have the thing working, one of my assumptions must be wrong. Do you know which one?
    Thanks
    Bluetooth V2 is backwards compatible so will work within v1.2 devices
    Quote Originally Posted by mdavis View Post
    Yes, it wouldn't work. You only have one Bluetooth, and it either goes to the GPS or the headphone, or any other Bluetooth unit, but only one.
    That's not correct. I have a Freedom mini GPS and a Blue ant Supertooth II for handsfree. They can and do work simultaneously. I often take a call and have the GPS giving me turn by voice directions simultaneously. The GPS remains connected throughout the call (and the software can be very bossy if you get off route; much to the amusement of your caller).

I'm using a Treo 750 with iGO My Way software for navigation. Possibly not the best software but there is very little available downunder atm.

Cheers
    Palm Vx> Treo 270> Treo 650> Treo 750>Treo Pro
    btw, crocoTrack is now a freeware you should consider, as its web site is not an "obscure french" one anymore
    Feel free to try it at www.crocoware.com
    Sure some of you will find it useful.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123