1.    #1  
    My Treo no longer sees my SD card. I can still see all the files using Card Reader, but seemingly the identification of the card was corrupted. Does anyone know how to get out of this bind?

Thanks in advance.
    Newton 120 > PalmPilot Pro > Palm III > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Treo 90 > Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 700p (Verizon)
    ----------------------------Nokia 5160------------------> Motorola V8160 ^
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    Data may have become corrupted. Probably need to reformat the card. I have had the same problem with some cheaper SDIO cards, especially when the amount of data is close to the limit.
  3.    #3  
    The data and directories look OK on the card, but the card has lost its name and is not recognized by the Treo. This is a 2GB Sandisk Ultra II with on 1GB used.
    Newton 120 > PalmPilot Pro > Palm III > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Treo 90 > Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 700p (Verizon)
    ----------------------------Nokia 5160------------------> Motorola V8160 ^
    Copy all your data to a pc, reformat the card. See if the treo recognizes it empty then put your data back and see what happens.
  5.    #5  
    I feel like an *****. My card problem went away after I recharged my phone. My battery was very low (below 10%) and I was unable to get to a charger all day. I guess the card just didn't have enough juice to operate. Thanks for your suggestions.